INSTRUMENT: Vocals, Keyboards
DATE OF BIRTH: May 16th
EQUIPMENT: Live: Shure microphones, JH
Audio in-ear monitors.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE
SONG FROM EACH OF YOUR
& Kurzweil keyboards, different
ECLIPTICA: ReplicaHOW DID YOUR FIRST
GIG WITH SONATA ARCTICA GO?
SILENCE: Sing In Silence
WINTERHEART'S GUILD: Broken
NIGHT: Don't Say A
UNIA: The Vice / Fly With The Black Swan (Can't
THE DAYS OF GRAYS: Everything Fades To
GROW HER NAME: my
favorite changes constantly…"Cinderblox" makes me smile every
- Fast. I must have been pretty nervous.
HOW DO YOU SEE YOURSELF
(WITH THE BAND) IN TEN YEARS?
- I hope I'll be answering this same question after 10 very successful and happy years, naturally.
HOW DO YOU PREPARE FOR A
SHOW? ANY SPECIAL RITUALS INVOLVED?
- I need an hour to myself. Changing costume, warming up my voice, body and mind.
WHAT IS THE
THING YOU MISS MOST WHEN BEING AWAY FROM HOME (BESIDES
- The house.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO TAKE WITH YOU
ON A PLANE?
- A good book (and flight socks on intercontinental flights).
WHAT LIVING PERSON WOULD YOU LIKE TO
MEET THE MOST?
- ...and I get to name just one? Damn…I refuse and name two: Johnny Depp or Brian May.
WHAT BOOK ARE YOU CURRENTLY
- Doesn't this one get old pretty fast? "Memo Extra".
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE
- Elk stew / Milk, whisky, red wine (separately, please).
CAN YOU COOK? IF SO, WHAT IS YOUR
- Yes. Don't have a favorite. I never follow them anyway…
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE
- Don't have any one absolute favorite. PES 2010 (PS3), World of Warcraft, Star Wars - The Old Republic. Table Hockey.
WHAT IS THE MEANING OF
- I heard this somewhere. 42! Seriously: To die happy.
IF YOU ACCIDENTLY ENCOUNTERED A TIME MACHINE,
WHERE AND WHEN WOULD YOU GO?
- Oh, I could write a book about this!!! Back in time somewhere between 1900 and 1985. Or then few days forward to check the lottery winning numbers, haha!
IF YOU COULDN'T LIVE IN
FINLAND, WHRE WOULD YOU LIKE TO LIVE?
- Somewhere with similar climate. Canada most likely.
WHAT IS YOUR
FIRST (MOST COMMON) THOUGHT WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE
- "What time is it?"
IF A MOVIE OF YOUR LIFE WERE MADE, WHO WOULD
YOU LIKE TO PLAY YOU, AND WHY?
- Some baby, some young newcomer, Johnny Depp, Viggo Mortensen and Jack Nicholson. Why not?
ANYTHING ELSE YOU
WOULD LIKE TO BE KNOWN / ANY LAST WORDS?
- A billion-ton black hole, traveling at very high speed, sounds scary. But in fact it would be smaller than an atomic nucleus. It would plunge right through the Earth like an incredibly fine needle through butter. No one would see it. The only effect it would be likely to have is to cause a small tremor, like a very minor earthquake, measuring about 4 on the Richter scale, according to computer simulations run Shravan Hanasoge at Princeton University and colleagues. I mean…damn!